Personal Injury, Family Law & DUI/Criminal Law Lawyers Dayton, Ohio
Ending up in a motor vehicle accident, facing expenses from medical malpractice, or fighting for child custody can be an emotionally charged situation. The complex laws and guidelines one has to follow can be confusing and frustrating. Luckily, Thorson, Switala, Mondock, and Snead LLP have the experience needed to help you through this difficult time.
Our experience lies in a variety of areas including injury claims, DUI charges and family law. Our attorneys take a personal approach to each client’s case to ensure you get the best treatment and representation both outside and inside the courtroom. Some of our specific areas of representation include:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including boating and airplane accidents
- Wrongful death, including those due to medical malpractice or nursing home negligence
- Workers’ compensation claims due to slips and falls, or construction accidents
- Dog attacks, minor assault, prescription drug claims, or DUI/OVMI charges
- Spinal cord injuries or traumatic brain injuries
- Child custody claims, divorce, and juvenile law representation
When you contact us, you aren’t just contacting a lawyer. You’re contacting someone who will build a working relationship with you and dig deep into your case, so we understand it fully. We have become respected with other attorneys and by judges in the Dayton, OH area, and have earned the trust of many clients and their families with our professional representation during difficult times.
Contact us online or call us at (937) 228-9000 to discuss your case or claim. We know the legal system can be complex and confusing, but it can become easier to understand and navigate with the right representation. We can help explain it in much simpler terms and can go over the various alternatives you may have in deciding how to proceed. If you are facing a situation where an attorney is a benefit to you, let us help you.