Divorce Lawyer

Ending a marriage is unfortunate; it brings in a whole lot of emotional turmoil and stress to both the partners and children (if any). However, you cannot simply end a marriage just because you don’t want to be in it any more, there is a legal process you ought to go through. You must first file a “dissolution of marriage” petition to the court and then the court will have to approve your petition. There are a lot many things you will have to focus on; there is the division of property, child custody, child support and alimony that needs to be cared about during this phase.

If you and your spouse have agreed to amicably file for divorce, you still will need your own legal representative from a different law firm in order to make sure that you are fairly treated throughout the trials. We at the Thorson, Switala, Mondock & Snead, LLP; understand your needs and the emotions you are undergoing. So, if you are looking forward to hire the services of a reliable and experienced attorney who is compassionate and aggressive at the same time, then you have ended up in the right place.

We have successfully represented our clients in various parts of U.S.A. We strive towards providing our clients with services that helps us take you through the trial smoothly.